As I sat there trying to figure out what to draw for the Six of Coins, one of the first things I thought of was of the I Ching, and how its hexagrams can be derived from the tossing of coins. I decided to see if I could find a hexagram that I could associate with this card.
The one I chose was Pi, also known as "Holding Together" or "Unity":
"What is required is that we unite with others, in order that all may complement and aid one another through holding together. But such holding together calls for a central figure around whom other persons may unite. To become a center of influence holding people together is a grave matter and fraught with great responsibility. It requires greatness of spirit, consistency, and strength. Therefore let him who wishes to gather others around him ask himself whether he is equal to the undertaking..."
I think that in a perfect world, strength equals generosity. The person you help up is also helping you. That's just my six cents.
No comments:
Post a Comment